Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thingys Photoshoot: Behind the Scenes

One Monday, Cessa Gaston made a Facebook post saying "Heidi Louise Torralba do you love me?" I laughed at the thought but replied anyway. She wanted to know if I was free in the upcoming Saturday, and I was. All she said next was "YEY! Model. Be pretty. AWESOME." How could I say no to that, right?


The shoot was supposed to be at Daylight Studio in Cubao X. An emergency occurred which made us end up at LGV. We were supposed to shoot at the Rainbow Trees (named because the tree trunks were painted using the colors of the rainbow) but there was a construction going on in that area so we had to find another place which was still within LGV. Thank God we found a place. It was fun to frolic while Jeric took shots. Happiness in nonsense, it is. :)


‎"Lie down on the grass, roll around, I will make you laugh."

- Jeric Rustia


The heat was oppressive, plus there were construction workers looking at us from a distance, but I don't think  they could see very well with the distance between their spot and ours. We managed to laugh a lot and enjoy the shoot. 





Cessa happily frolicking


With our photographer, Jeric Rustia

Note: I do not take credit for any of the photos posted in this entry.

Photos courtesy of Jeric Rustia
Clothing c/o Cessa Gaston and Hannah Torralba (teehee)
Check out more photos from Cessa Gaston's album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=260220&id=537972005

1 comment: