Friday, October 21, 2011

DIY: Earrings

Hell weeks are finally over! And because of that go through therapy to relax myself. One of my favorite therapies is crafting. I have been an arts and crafts lover for as long as I can remember and I just recently took on wire crafting. I was ecstatic the time I bought my first craft pliers. I think this happens to everyone who wants to try something new out of passion. I have a lot of chains and my sister just recently bought me supplies for earrings so I decided to use what she bought and experiment. Mom found the earrings I made cute. Hooray for my first fan. :))

Drop Earrings

Tassle Earrings

Bead and Chain Earrings


I do this for the fun and relaxation I get out of it. I do this out of the love for the craft. I wanna do more, really. I wanna practice the art of wire crafting. I'll keep practicing and will post as soon as I have more DIY stuff made. Anyway, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment