Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Not So Feel Good Drag

Today has got to be one of the most dragging days of this week. The second semester's just starting and already I feel spent. I had four classes today and my profs for every subject I had today  totally drained the life out of me. They were like dementors of some sort. I'm too weak to even rant about the details that ended up making me feel so tired.

I sneaked a one-hour nap when I got home but still woke up feeling sluggish. Having a Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha and Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake at Starbucks barely helped. And I thought that sugar could somehow raise my dampened spirits.

 
I was expecting an awesome day ahead, despite having barely any break because I always try to be positive about going to school. Plus, I enjoyed being with my friends at Papu's last night. I guess the universe just balanced things out for me.I even wore my Mortal Kombat shirt, which was a gift from my friend, Kirby Salvador because it gave me happy childhood vibes. I found it cute that Sub-Zero and Scorpion were the characters on the shirt and the famous line "Finish him" was written on it.
Mortal Kombat

Since I wasn't able to take a shot of my outfit today, I styled a similar thing on Polyvore to give you an idea of what I wore. I borrowed my mom's belt and the earrings my sister made while she was tinkering with my chains and charms.

I don't know why I'm challenging negative energy today and I don't know if the dementor profs are the only ones to blame. I know there are many other reasons, one of them could be hormones. It's just been a not-so awesome day. Maybe the rest of the week will turn out to be better. I'm crossing my fingers on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment